- 10 of i-STEM PRP Tube
- This is not a whole kit, only the tubes
- Made in Korea
What is PRP?
- Platelet Rich Plasma(PRP) is concentrated platelet cells taken from blood and it has a lot of growth factors that help in the healing process of injuries.
What is Bluffy Coat?
- Buffy coat contains most of the platelet and white blood cells after centrifugation
PPP is not PRP?
- PLATELET RICH PLASMA must contain more than 1,000,000/ul platelet count
Buffy Coat accounts for only 1% of total blood.
- The more PPP you include in PRP, the more mixture (alleged PRP) you may gain. However, it cannot be considered PRP and has no effect on treatment because its platelet density is low.
- No rejection, using autologous blood
- Quick and simple procedure
- No need to take an incision
- The fundamental solution for improvement
- Strong and long-lasting effects
How to Use
- Blood Gathering: Draw 2cc of anticoagulant(ACD-A) and 17cc of blood in a 20cc syringe
- Blood Gathering in the Tube: Put the gathered blood into an i-STEM tube
- Centrifugation: Separation of the blood, by only a single spin of centrifugation
- No need for second centrifugation
- PRP Extraction: Extract 2~3cc of PRP in a 3ml syringe
Precautions for Storage:
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store at room temperature
- Keep package tightly closed after use
- Avoid exposure to high humidity and direct sunlight. Store in a cool, dry place
Answer your customers' common questions
List a frequently asked question
Then provide an answer that will help your customer make an informed purchase.